Saturday, September 28, 2013

A bit about mascot, etc.


In India the mascot I spoke of earlier goes by a very familiar name Ganesha. He has many other names: Vinayaka, Ganapati, Pillaiyar, Gajanan, and so on. There may a poem with 1008 names of him. This is a hobby in India, calling a person you love with 1008 names; good names of course. In other countries I think they tatoo.

My mascot goes by other names and other masks in other countries. Maybe he is called a lucky black cat somewhere. A santa claus elsewhere. A cross will work at some places. Must be many, many more, these muses and mascots.

My mascot I called upon when starting my blogs. I have been doing not too bad. So I trust him still. This is just to keep in touch.

With best wishes to all,

Sampurnananda

June 30th, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment